Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wow, where has this last year gone?? I retired in September 2010 and moved to Fredericksburg end of November. I could not believe a year has passed and it was time to renew my lease.

I have been sick with bronchitis, allergies and sinus infection for a few weeks now and need to get going on Christmas presents or I will be in lots of hot water. My daughter, Tiffany went out of Black Friday and grabbed almost all items on my list. Thank you..

Will leave home next Tuesday and go to Leander to see Deanna and her family. Will attend Abby's dance recital and her mother's day out church program..Marc and Anna leave at town end of week for a few days and Abby and I will be playing!

Leave Leander and go to New Braunfels for Cohen's 7th birthday on the 23rd. Will spend Christmas Eve and Day with Tiffany and her family. Return to Leander on 29th to celebrate Abby's 3rd birthday. Whew, this is tiring me out already....

I love the Christmas season, family and good food. Hope to catch up with an old friend in Austin during the holidays. Really miss seeing her!

Happy Holidays to all and drive safe.

Lov, TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails