Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ready for 2014???

Here we are at the beginning of a New Year!  I set resolutions last year, but with the hustle and bustle of life, I did not get them done.  I had good intentions like all of us to do at the start of a new chapter in life.

This last year, I have been fortunate enough to do part time work at our local quilt shop, One Quilt Place.  I taught a Janet's Tote bag class and a quilt class for a pattern I designed.  And I taught a local lady and her sister in law from out of state how to make a quilt..sort of a whacky stack and cut...really cute quilt tops Mary and Susan made..Now if I could just learn how to copyright and market those patterns...

As the leader for a group of about 30 women, we had a monthly club meeting with newsletter, recipes, events and new happenings at quilt shop..kept me busy sewing samples for club and the shop.

I am excited to announce this year I will be organizing the Block of the Month club kits for about 8 or so programs..really gets your anxious to get new projects started...

Check out the website at www.onequiltplace.com  for classes and events.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails